Re: My special place

@Ru-bee I'll be ok

@Snowie Are we maybe able to make a safety plan to get you through, so if we don't get progress made today and we get to tomorrow, or even later today, and you're really not feeling safe, then there's already a step planned for you to take?

It could be contacting a crisis line, or talking to your partner, or maybe even presenting at the ED if you need to - I know this one is scary but maybe if it will keep you safe it's worth considering? Or it could be any other thing that you've used previously to help you to be safe

What do you think?

Probably a good idea @Ru-bee 

@Snowie Did you want to make a bit of a plan on here or shall I send you an email?

Just got a call. The pdoc who I am going in under (not my normal pdoc) says I have to wait until next Wed to be admitted even though I told them about my thoughts and plans and how things have escalated.

Thanks for the care.

@Ru-bee i don't care. 

Oh @Snowie that's so frustrating, but at the very least it has been confirmed.

I'm going to send you an email in a minute 

Thinking of you every hour @Snowie  I am now in a comfortable motel so arrived safely at my destination.

🩵🤗🩵🤗🩵🤗🩵

@Ru-bee @Jynx @Eve7 @NatureLover @Bow 

Just got a call from the hospital.

My pdoc finally got through to someone.

My screams for help finally got somewhere.

Am going in for ECT tomorrow morning and then am getting admitted afterwards. Instead of this turning into really bad decision making night, I can finally have a bit of a relief.

Such good news at last! Oh @Snowie I really hope this admission is beneficial. Crying happy tears for you.

❤️😢❤️

So glad to read this news @Snowie  that you can rest safely tonight knowing that you will get some care tomorrow. All fingers crossed that this is a helpful stay for you 💕