Re: My special place

Oh totally @Snowie it's one thing to know it logically, but to also convince our lizard brain? Very difficult! But you do matter, you're not just a number hun - you're our Snowie!!

Thanks @Jynx 

My brain doesn't want to play nice with me tonight.

Just going to go.

Are you gonna be ok @Snowie? @tyme is still about if you need - I'm logging off now hun, but please know we all have oodles of love, hugs, compassion, and kindness for you here 💜

Why is it so hard?

I know it has been so hard @Snowie way harder than it should be to get the support you need and deserve

Just know we're all behind you here and will be will with you every step of the way while this admission get sorted out 

I rang them again this morning @Ru-bee The lady that was meant to send an email to the pdoc yesterday didn't, so I am no further along. This lady said she will email the pdoc but how can I believe her. I told her on the phone the I really need an admission. Made no difference.

On a totally different topic, did you know that our shire has only 1 ambulance in service at night. 

Ugh, so frustrating @Snowie but I'm so proud of you for staying on top of it and really really hope thwy send that email today. I know it's hard to have faith and belief with all of these setbacks and being let down by the system, so I'm gonna hold some faith for you and hope that this gets sorted out for you soon 

That fact is a bit alarming to learn 😬

I just don't know how much more I can take @Ru-bee 

Being compliant didn't help

Waiting didn't help

Screaming out didn't help

Annoying people didn't help

Trying to get support didn't help

I'm too tired to fight for myself anymore, they win.

I know, you've been so strong throughout this and taken some amazing steps that took real courage @Snowie 

You've done what you can today by following up about that email. Do you feel that you can be safe and wait for this to be followed through today? 

I know it is "if's", but what if it doesn't get solved today or tomorrow @Ru-bee. Then I have to wait till next week. This has been going on for way too long.

I really don't know