TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Ha, I only just woke here @Meowmy  might check front of house to see if anything expensive got left there like people been threatening to do , ha

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're feeling refreshed.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well , I wouldnt quite go that far , but how bought best Ive felt since tuesday @Meowmy lol, thanks

@TAB hey tabby, going through big change over here. Autistic friend going through difficulties. Working out what can help and how to stay sane myself ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

ah dear, @Meowmy  have to put yourself first I guess. No point jumping in to save some one if you cant swim .. did their parents have any plans for their future , or to just leave them with friends ?

@TAB hey tabby, his parents moved away to the far countryside. He is left to find himself. Nice guy. Hard life

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , well thats life. @Meowmy  they brought him into the World, their problem if anyones

@TAB hey tabby, we all have our struggles. Guess it's nice if can help someone. But that's if I survive myself ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

well there's help and there's help @Meowmy Have to look after yourself. they prob have all disabliity help, so not sure what is left to do for you

@TAB what are you still doing up?

It’s late mate.

I’ve run out of Stargates to watch.

I don’t think I can do the Mummy again.

Ni Night sleep tight 😴 

G