Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF  fingerless gloves?

I think it’s you @StuF You bring the nice out in people and you don’t tolerate meanness.

Me and my girlfriend seen Unwritten Law and Blink 182 at metro central in Perth,we were so stoned off Thai Buddha @Glisten 

Wow @Bill16 you like your old school - Respect 

Now you’ve got DJ TABSTA @TAB started 😂

Where’s @greenpea gone? She’s been very quiet. Or is it because I didn’t sleep last night and I can’t keep track of days? Or is it the nonexistent notifications?

Oh man I’m tired and hungry. . . 

@TAB hey tabby hope dr go well for you. Done work. Out for coffee. @StuF hey StuF. Well done re lifeline. @Bill16 hey cool friend. Wish you all a good afternoon.  Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

am half way thru album now @Glisten @Bill16  just bought myself some 80s AdidasR71s in case I ever get to the gym lol

Yes it is hard finding stuff online that fits @TAB. But if you get the name of the brand and go to their official sizing charts online you can make progress. I've done this with things like shoes made in the USA, clothing from the UK and brands here that just aren't true to size. I have a measuring tape, measure myself and just look at the sizes on the brands sizing tables elsewhere online. You can make excellent purchases that fit. I don't particularly want to trawl through a musty op-shop anymore. Online can be so much easier even if you are a plus size like me

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its a balancing act @Meowmy  and its gone a a direction I hadnt intended. I want to make my own decisions right or wrong

Thanks. got worlds tiniest roast on here like 2 big chops ha ha ha lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

fair enough @SmilingGecko i just bought a pair of sneakers online after saying what i did lol

Yes it would have been cold @StuF I'm sorry you have to put up with that. Do you have a puffer jacket and thermals? I wear them every winter with an infinity scarf and beanie to keep warm

BAHAHA 🤣 @Bill16 that concert would have been a blast. You and the Gf all blazy tehe 🤭 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance