Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy  Have a good day off!

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm , didnt really work, couldnt get warm/comfy, sort of slept 45mins maybe @StuF 

No rest for the wicked @TAB 

lol

@TAB 

Hey Tab,

Did you get this email about a sub-forum for ex defence members? What do you think about that? I am pretty happy here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes @Oaktree  same. not sure how that happened.

I said I would try it.

Not leaving here , would have a look there. Doubt it would be my thing, but said would try it

TAB
Senior Contributor

now have to wake up again @StuF  not hungover anymore, just feel washed out. going to bigtown looking like tomorrow now. gives me lazy afternoon to finish planning shopping, put files on usb drive to get printed off etc

think cup of tea now . then shower . tv occurs to me. oh , looked at sbs movies, From Here to Eternity on sometime soon ok in 3 hours ish probs sick of it by now, ok could watch bits lol

Jackie Brown on saturday that was pretty good

Same @TAB 

Not sure what support they expect we need in relation to having served. Never went overseas or anything. Gulf war was starting as I got out

Morning guys haven't been to good so have been of grid for a bit, still struggling with mentalhealth but getting there with the help of my psychologist who has a empowered self psychology & Holistic Centre and she's going to do some hypnosis to help

Not having my worker today till 12pm when I usually have her at 9.30am to go shopping,  prefer to go out mornings than afternoons

I hope everyone has been doing ok. Will do catch up on posts hopefully this afternoon,  

@TAB @StuF @Meowmy @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @tonys @Glisten @Bill16 

@Jacques 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope things pick up a bit for you @saturnzoon . Hope your shopping goes okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah same, I never went anywhere @Oaktree 

I just blabbed about never should have joined and never really fitting in there. they said 'they could learn from me ' or something so are letting me join

okay this is copy and paste of 2nd email they just sent me

"Thank you so much for your quick response and for sharing some of your experience with me. I think we could learn a lot from you and would very much appreciate your wisdom in trying out our Veterans Forum idea.  

I have let our Forum manager know and you should receive an email inviting you in soon. We are very interested to see what you think of it as an idea."

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance