Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: 🎨 .... ART. CLASS ..., 🖼

Hey SPTD make sure you post details of your exhibition. It would be great to go and see it.

Hi there @MavisMae

It is great you're supporting SPTD, unfortunately they won't be able to share the location of the exhibition due to the forums anonymity guideline, but hopefully they can share with us how it is all going and if we are lucky... some more art pieces! They look wonderful don't they.

I would love to see it too @MavisMae @Lunar ..... hope it all goes really well @xtine 💐💕

@Former-Member
Beautiful painting, you are very talented!
Love & Hugs!
Bella xo 🙂
@xtine
Very abstract & expressive, gr8 talent keep the good work up!
Love & Hugs!
Bella xo 🙂

Am i able to use watercolour paints ( they will be watered down quite alot so i can get the effect im after) on canvas? 

@outlanderHeartWoman Happy

I sketched tonite, & I took a photo of my sketch, I will be painting it tomorrow, its just black pencil at the moment. I sketched it for you if you will accept it, as a gift from me. Maybe you can frame it & put it somewhere to remind you of me?

Love U!

Bella XO  🙂

sketch 23-06-2018.jpg

Wow @Former-Member thats really good!

@outlander
I am so happy that you like it. I wanted to sketch something that you could keep from me to you. When I colour it, you may like it better?
If I could frame it for you I would. Actually I could frame my original & take a photo of it framed, would you like that Outlander.
Is there anything you would like me to sketch for you, please let me know. I will sketch anything a horse, or what ever, just let me know. I wanted to give you a gift. I would be very pleased to do that for you.
I will wait for your reply, I can start today. I sketched the profile last nite.
Love U!
Bella xo 🙂

Surprise me @Former-Member you do what you think id like

@outlander
Ok will start it after Dinner, tonite. I have an idea, but will surprise you!
I'm enjoying sketching a gift for you. I just needed to get on top of my thoughts first, & stop being so, negative.
GBU!
Love & Hugs!
Bella XO 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance