Re: Coping in the emergency department

@Former-Member I'm obsessed with that band. The lead singer went through bipolar and a suicide attempt then started the band for recovery. He's an inspiration.

He is amazing then, there aren't too many people out there that are a strong role model for mental health recovery and success. Well that this old duck is aware of anyways. I could possibly be very wrong. 😂 @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member there are a few bands I listen to with similar stories. You can hear the pain in the music but they also sing about the hope and recovery despite how hard things can get sometimes.

I am glad your music choices are positive honey. I tend to get sick in the songs that make my mood worse when I am having a rough day. @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member I do too sometimes. Its ok.

@Former-Member just saw the emergency Dr....she not going to bother putting a referral into mental health team. But I gotta wait here all night anyway so I can catch the bus home in morning coz I can't afford the taxi home.

How do you feel about the no referra? @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member tbh I don't care. It wouldn't have changes anything anyway. I'm chronically unsafe. Speaking to the stupid psychiatrist here won't change that.

Ok, I am sorry you have to stay there till the bus starts up later this morning @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member I wouldn't have been safe at home so maybe it's a good thing.