Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Coping in the emergency department

Thanks for your update... I'm glad you're seeing your psychologist this morning. 

@The-red-centaur wrote:
I'm sick of going there but it had to happen. My sh is infected and Im suicidal. 

Yes 😞 Good on you for going.

I have no idea what Magic the Gathering is, but I really hope today does improve for you...you really deserve something to start turning around for you @The-red-centaur .

Magic the gathering is one of my obsessions @NatureLover it's a card game based off DnD. I'm a massive nerd 😛😅🤓🤓🤓🤓 that emogi with the glasses is literally what I look like 😂

Haha, @The-red-centaur , you made me giggle at your self-description...I'm glad you like this card game, and that it's happening today 🙂 Yay!

@NatureLover I really missed the game during covid.

Good morning Red, I hope you can find moments of happiness today. Nikki @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member thank you Nikki.

I'm not coping today. I'm really not. I don't know what to do anymore 😞

I am so sorry Red that you are already at this point today. I am also sorry that I have no words of wisdom or encouragement to help you right now as I am at the same point as you already. Know that you are never far from our thoughts. Nikki @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member I'm sorry you feel this way too. I'm sitting with you.

Thanks @The-red-centaur  means a lot. Lets sit together quietly till this passes. Nikki

@Former-Member got any tunes your listening to at the moment Nikki.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance