Re: Coping in the emergency department

Thanks for your update... I'm glad you're seeing your psychologist this morning. 

@The-red-centaur wrote:
I'm sick of going there but it had to happen. My sh is infected and Im suicidal. 

Yes 😞 Good on you for going.

I have no idea what Magic the Gathering is, but I really hope today does improve for you...you really deserve something to start turning around for you @The-red-centaur .

Magic the gathering is one of my obsessions @NatureLover it's a card game based off DnD. I'm a massive nerd 😛😅🤓🤓🤓🤓 that emogi with the glasses is literally what I look like 😂

Haha, @The-red-centaur , you made me giggle at your self-description...I'm glad you like this card game, and that it's happening today 🙂 Yay!

@NatureLover I really missed the game during covid.

Good morning Red, I hope you can find moments of happiness today. Nikki @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member thank you Nikki.

I'm not coping today. I'm really not. I don't know what to do anymore 😞

I am so sorry Red that you are already at this point today. I am also sorry that I have no words of wisdom or encouragement to help you right now as I am at the same point as you already. Know that you are never far from our thoughts. Nikki @The-red-centaur 

@Former-Member I'm sorry you feel this way too. I'm sitting with you.

Thanks @The-red-centaur  means a lot. Lets sit together quietly till this passes. Nikki

@Former-Member got any tunes your listening to at the moment Nikki.