Re: Overwhelmed -very recent Bipolar Spectrum Disorder diagnosis for 16 yr old daughter

This was the term that we were given by the psychiatrist, hopefully I haven't offended you. I appreciate your support 🙏

Re: Overwhelmed -very recent Bipolar Spectrum Disorder diagnosis for 16 yr old daughter

Thankyou for your support!! In regards to talking to my daughter about what she's experiencing/experienced, it depends on how she feels to talk. I don't push...she tends to tell either my husband or myself about things after the fact. I do ask often how she is feeling and depending on her response, takenif further or not.
But, not wanting to let it all overtake us, one day at a time and appreciate it.
Thankyou for sharing your experience with living with ADHD and your honesty. Your recommendations is appreciated xx

@TJ68 glad to see you reaching out. @Former-Member thanks for tagging me, sorry for delay in getting back.

Whilst neither my loved one nor I have BSD, I'm sensing that you want to do your best to support your daughter. You seem to have a very empathetic approach and allowing your daughter to have the autonomy, which is fantastic.

I genuinely hope you're keeping your tank full and hope this forum has been helpful and supportive for you.