Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

@Jacques. How are you going?

If you want to add some variety to you walks and utilise different muscles - here are some suggestions 😀😀😀:

images (39).jpeg

Hello @Jacques, lovely talking to you the other day xoxo

hope this week has been ok xx

Hello @Former-Member, @Appleblossoml, @PeppiPatty, @Zorro

How are you going @Jacques

Checking in - how are you going on the soft drink front? 

images (52).jpeg

Hi Jacques

How are you going? How are you going in relation to soft drinks?  Hoping no magpies lurking on your preferred walking route.

How are you bearing up @Jacques

Hi @Former-Member,

I'm going OK, a lot going on with my partner, she is wanting to move into her house but she is under a lot of pressure not to. So just supporting her and going through the motions myself, I have the flu so I'm a bit under the weather today

Hi @Jacques

Hope you are well on the way to recovery from the flu and back pounding the pavements. Do you grow veg in your garden?

hi my dear friend @Former-Member, no the flu has got worse, i have not slept in a week, i can't eat and i can't swallow, i have now lost my voice completely. i just wetn to the doctors today and he gave me some anti biotics, so i hope they work soon.

i have missed a whole week of walking, this flu has really set me back a lot. umm no i did have a veggie garden of cucumber and tomatoes but the pesticides where costing double what it would to just go to the supermarket to buy them. 

i just had one of my roses bloom, i will post a pic here. it is gorgeous

image-20181016_095958.jpg

thank you so much for caring about me, i am sorry i am not more active here, hugs my friend

Jacques

Ohhh @Jacques, my riend , hope you feel better soon Heart

Yikes @Jacques sounds like you have caught the more virulent strain the "Man Flu".  Hope this kit helps.

images (59).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance