Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Supporting a partner in a crisis

Hi @Jacques
Quick wave, have you finished the chair you were making?

Hi @Former-Member, yes, I got to finish it, I will take a photo of it tomorrow, we'll today, you know what I mean ☺️ thinks are going OK for me. Just life stuff to manage, but nothing overly stressful.

Hugs my friend, I hope things are going good for you.

image-20180522_134645.jpg

hi @Former-Member here is the chair i made out of recycled timber, it is not great, but it does the job

Ohhhh @Jacques, the chair  looks wonderful , now to enjoy sitting on it everyday my friend Smiley Very Happy

Thank you my dear friend @Shaz51, I really am enjoying it

Hi @Jacques
Very impressed with the garden seat, heaps different to what I thought it would look like. I would be chuffed to have a seat like that at our place ... are you taking orders???
Have you any other projects in mind?

Oh @Former-Member, your making me blush, it is nice to reuse old timber people think is not useful, it used to be an old bed, I carefully pulled it apart, and used 95% of the timber from it, oh @Former-Member, I would love to make you one. I really wish I could.

Yes, mum wants me to make a matching coffee table, so that is the next project. It will take time as I don't have any timber left

One for me 2 Pleez @Jacques

Heart

@Jacques
One can often pick up coffee tables in need of restoration cheaply at garage sales. Old beds often end up at the dump so cost can be minimal. Going later in the day often ensures even lower prices as people just want to get rid of what is left.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance