Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Sending love @Shaz51   I hope your mum's issue clears up quickly.  I've had a similar problem from med side effects 3 times and I know how painful it can be.  So these days I take metamucil twice a day and also eat prunes most days and that prevents it from getting that bad anymore.

Hope hubby starts to understand why you can't go to work now and why you really have to stay at home as much as you possibly can.  That must be difficult for you.  Hope you've had a restful night xx

@eth, @Former-Member , @Smc , @Former-Member 

went to take mum`s bag of things to the hospital 

i was not allowed in as I have a temperture , the nurse checked it twiceSmiley Sad

the nurse did take the bag for me to give to mum

home again 

Hope you feel better soon @Shaz51 .  Thinking of you xx

Heart @Shaz51.... I found our a couple of weeks ago how hard it is not to be able to visit family. Even when you know it's for their safety, it's still very difficult.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51☹️

@Shaz51  😥

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Shaz51 

Thank you for tagging me. You certainly seem to have your hands full. I did not mean to add to it the other day. I misread a post on an old thread that I had started here.

You are looking after your Mother which is to your credit. My Mother has dementia and is in a high care facility now. It was very traumatic for family when her health really started to fail. At the time I took part in a MOOC (I think it stands for Massive Online Learing Couse) which the University of Tasmania run. It was really helpful for understanding.

My family business is struggling on as best it can in the current conditions. Hopefully we will be able to access some of the support systems if work dries up. It must be doubly difficult if you have to juggle work with social distancing for your Mother's sake.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

cheers.

Hi @Former-Member 👋 💕

@Former-Member, you always put a smile on my face when come , I really needed it the other night Heart thank you xxxx

it was wonderful to see you , but i just could not reply at that time the other night 

yes our work has gone down with this virus thing 

with mum in hospital , there can be only one visitor per day and to stay for only 30 minutes 

sending you hugs and for your mum too 

@Faith-and-Hope@Determined , @Former-Member , @Smc 

@Shaz51  thinking of you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance