Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Hoping all goes well for you hon @Shaz51 

How has your day been?

will know on tuesday with one kidney appoinment @Snowie xxoxo

Thinking of you @Shaz51  ❤ 

You do so much for everyone, need to look after shaz also.

Trust all goes well for you with your tests. 

Awwwww just had a quote by my mum tonight --- ( out of sight,  out  of mind) what a dig 😟😟 @Former-Member , @Determined , @Snowie , @Anastasia , @Smc , @Emelia8 

😔 dear @Shaz51 hugs and more hugs. You are doing a wonderful job juggling everything. My Dad is saying hurtful words to Mum at present. I think when they lose control it builds anger and they lash out. She loves you Shaz 💕

very true my sister @Anastasia HeartHeart

today my mum had a moment  of a unusally vision while having morning tea which scared her sister and myself 

soo I think I need to talk to a doctor even though mum will reject to it 

she needs something else to help her xoxo

@Determined@Snowie@Smc@Emelia8@Faith-and-Hope@Scoo@Adge@Peri , @Former-Member -- ( is there a peer worker who is going through a love one with dementia would to freat to hear from xxxx

feeling sooo had it today as my dear mum had hallucinations during morning tea n front of her sister
will have to make a doctors appt for her which she will hate
i amm feeling sooo bad @Emelia8@Smc@Snowie@Determined , @Anastasia 

Dear @Shaz51 , you have nothing to feel Bad about, not for yourself. But what you are having to watch your dear mother for is awful.  You are doing things to help your mother and help yourself to cope with all these changes,. Taking on this role is stressful and you need to give yourself a break, be kind to yourself. Your mother is gifted to have a loving daughter, she must have been a wonderful mother

peri.  

Hugs @Shaz51 . How are you?

Any updates re kidneys?

Take care hun,

BPDSurvivor

Hello my friends  @BPDSurvivor , @Peri , @Anastasia , @Determined , @Snowie , @Emelia8 , @greenpea , @frog , @ShiningStar , @Jynx , @Jacques , @Owlunar , @BlueBay 

After my scare on Tuesday,  we have changed our plans for the future  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance