Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@Shaz51 So much for you to deal with my sister Smiley Sad I am so sorry you were treated so badly by that nurse - especially as you do everything for everyone and get no respite yourself. Hugs and hugs Hon. Hope you sleep well Heart

Good night everyone and all the best when you wake up to a bran new day xxxxxxxxooooo @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Anastasia

@Bow @Adge @eve7

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are things going @Shaz51

Hi @Former-Member , @Mellysmellyelly , @Zoe7 , @Emelia8 , @Faith-and-Hope 

Was on the self care chatline with sane last night 

Am missing  a lot of my tags lately , don't know  why 

Like to reply to all my tags @Former-Member 

Hi @Shaz51 😄💖

Good to hear you are seeking help when you need it. Hope Sane helpline was helpful?

Notifications were not working yesterday afternoon and evening, for quite some time. But they appear to be working again since around midnight.

Emelia 💞

Hi @Shaz51 , i will flag your email for the Sane team at 10am...sorry you are having problems. Cheers traveller (mod)

Thank @traveller 🥰

Yes @Emelia8 , there was 22 people chatting online ,  including lots of members  from here , very interesting and helpful 

How are you this morning  xxx 

Former-Member
Not applicable

How are things today @Shaz51 

Hello @Former-Member 

How are you today my friend xxx 

Very slowly with the house here , we are thinking of  rebuilding and then Mr shaz wants to retire 

Mum's wounds are  slowly  healing , today the doctor said being dizzy and having  falls are no good , so we have 2 appt for mum next week 

With me having lots of aches and pains  at night time which keeps me awake for a few hours each night  as well as going to the toilet  up to 4 times a night 

I took a couple of teapots out of the house the other day and soaked them in bleach and WOW they came up beautiful 

@Emelia8 , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @Anastasia 

👍 way to go with the teapots @Shaz51 ..... ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance