Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Thinking of you @Shaz51 
Hearing you have a lot going on at the moment.
Despite this you are still providing so much support here on the forum.
Really appreciate all that you do  💛

Thank you @Determined and I do like reading your updates and am sitting with you xx

@tyme , @BlueBay , @Dimity , @Sophia1 

We had our 4th covid19 injection today 

Spoke to mum today and she is showing no signs of covid19 but was still postive 

Can not talk for long anymore , poor darling and lots of sleeping 

Oh @Shaz51 it’s heartbreaking to see them not talk much anymore. Yes sleep is what they do a lot of. 
i remember seeing my MIL and she would be asleep so we would only stay a short time. 
it was hard. 
i really feel for you. It’s such a difficult time. 
take  care lovely xxxxooo

Hugs to you too my sister @BlueBay ❤❤

Yes she starts talking OK but in a minute she can not get her words out     soo tiring xx 

Hi @Shaz51 ♥

I had my 4th COVID vax last week.  Had a really sore arm for a couple of days,  but no other issues. 

Your poor Mum sounds like she is exhausted.  Little wonder,  with all that she has endured the last couple of months. She has been seriously ill after all, as well as having undergone surgery. And then COVID. 

At her advanced age,  it will take a while to regain some energy and get her breath back.  Lots of sleeping would be pretty normal I expect,  and not something to be concerned about.  Bet she's happy you are able to visit again. 

Emelia 🌷

Not allowed to visit yet @Emelia8 

But she loves me ringing and talking to her even if it is only for a rew minutes 

Can not wait until she gets to a hospital 30kms away instead xxx

Oh goodness,  sorry @Shaz51 .

I thought she had been transferred already.  It has been happening for well over a week now.  Sorry for my confusion.  Thats what happens when Im not on here much.  😔🌷

That is OK my sister @Emelia8 xx

Mum was suppose to be transferred on last Friday but was covid19 postive so now she is in isolation now u.til this weekend 

Soo fingers crossed that  there will still be a bed  available for another transfer 

Well today we waited for our doctors appointment today for an hour only to find out they did not have our blood tests results 

Had to make a new appointment @Dimity , @tyme , @Determined , @BlueBay , @Emelia8 , @hanami 

Mr shaz is cutting back on his medication and experiencing brain spasms yesterday 

And today feeling low 

That's a nuisance for you @Shaz51. Hopefully the results will be OK but waiting leaves you in suspense. I'm supposed to have another blood test but I've been sleeping late, past the fasting window. 

I had a tablet cutter so when I was reducing ADs I was able to reduce 1/4 tablet at a time, and came down reeeealllly slowly. Thank goodness I didn't get brain spasms, they sound awful.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance