Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

Thank you @billybutton ❤

Until later tonight with mum not sleeping And waking up through the night 

And tomorrow is a new day 

You can get a ramp with handrails to go over the steps @Shaz51 ..... look into all the support gear you can find, and ask about what community support you can access.

Hugs ❣️  Thinking of you ..... 💐💞

@Shaz51 

I am sorry you're going through this my sister. My dad has dementia too- so I can relate to how you feel. Remember to look after you too. You need support too and having people cushion you too. It's ok to ask for help and take time out for you. Thinking of you my sister. 

Thinking of you @Shaz51 and sending love xx

ohhh hugs my sister @oceangirl  with your dad xoxo

hello and hugs @eth@Faith-and-Hope@billybutton@outlander@eth@Owlunar@Appleblossom@Jacques@Adge@Anastasia@Teej @Mazarita 

finding it soo hard at the moment @Smc@Determined@BlueBay , @Scoo , @TAB , @Zoe7 , @Eve7 , @utopia 

going to make a downstairs room for mu  so she does not have to

use the steps at all but she is saying to everyone that she is going into exile Smiley Sad

it is soooo hard @Former-Member , @Snowie@wellwellwellnez@BPDSurvivor@NatureLover 

@Shaz51 Thank you 🙂 my beautiful sister

You need to look after yourself too

Just let that go over the top of your head, it may help you navigate through this

You're awesome. Sending you lots of hugs & love !!

Just to let that go over the top of your head, it may help you navigate through this ----- ohhh thank you my wonderful sister @oceangirl 

awwwww how are you my @oceangirl 

Your welcome my sister @Shaz51 How are you? 

I'm good- just a bit tired. Just finished mowing the lawn. I am going to take a shower and freshen up. I will be here for a little bit longer.

way to go my sister @oceangirl for mowing the lawn 

our mower is in thr repair shop at the moment 

suppose to have a family working bee on my Mother in laws house on saturday -- hope it does not rain xxx

Thinking of you both @Shaz51 @oceangirl 

♥️♥️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance