Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

Popping in with hugs for ya @Bow - I won't stay and chat for long cos I'm off to PGC tonight, but please know I'm thinking of you and sending you soothing thoughts 😌💜🫂

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Jynx @Eve7 @Captain24 @creative_writer 

@Eve7  daughter has the 4 days off and then another 2 weeks of school before school holidays start. It’s weird timing this year with it not lining up with Easter. no plans yet. 

my support worker has the 4 days off so she isn’t around this long weekend. Then she is back for a couple of days next week and then she is having a week off. I haven’t heard from my CM this week yet. Maybe she will call tonight… or maybe she will be on over the weekend. 

I seen my pdoc today. He has increased my meds again. Wants to see my sleep better and hopefully a shift in my mood. My ED is very bad at the moment though. And then that’s flowing into bad SI. 

do you have other Easter plans?

Please let us know you’re safe @Bow 

That doesn’t sound good about your si. Hopefully you can sleep tonight hon. I’m about to go out with friends but I’ll check with you later.

It will be hard this weekend with all the chocolate around but I’ll be here for you.

Do you go to the Easter Show?

💙🤗💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

Safe at the moment
Bow
Senior Contributor

I been to the Easter show a couple of times @Eve7  but not something we go to regularly. It’s so expensive.

@Bow I hope you are able to spend some quality time with D over the long weekend 💖. Remember we are here if you need to talk🫂
Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @creative_writer  but I don’t think people really want to talk with me 

Hey @Bow ,

Maybe the people you need right now DO want to talk to you?

Please don't feel we don't want to talk to you.

@Bow I always want to talk to you hon.  You are super special to me. These forums wouldn't be the same without you.

Sending a bucket load of love to you ❤️ 💕 💗 

I always want to talk to you @Bow and I think you’re a lovely person. You’ve helped me plenty of times.

I know what you mean about the cost of the show. We last took our boys when they were about 10 and 12 and h told them to enjoy themselves because we wouldn’t be taking them again as the next visit wouldn’t be until they were old enough to go by themselves and pay their own way!

I went about 5 years ago with a friend and the only cost was our entry fee as we looked at all the arts and crafts, fruit and veg and animals. We tasted all the sample food at the Woolworths pavilion and even tasted the wine for free. It’s only expensive if you take kids, go on rides and by show bags.

I don’t know if you’re still up but I’ll be around and will talk to you tomorrow.

Lots of love

💙🙏💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance