Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

,, sharp axe and dry wood getting me thru atm @Glisten  not trying remotely like used to. 

also if on same  wood had at kal would be getting nowhere lol 

also,, getting more than a few instances of axe head coming down on angle.. and wellstill chops, just not into equal pces an at least one of them goes flying .. guess my back really is that far out .. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

20240701_194809.jpg

my babies ok one one left only one any good to me atm, its 1st up and stays there @Glisten lol

@Oaktree it is lovely like a family tradition 

@TAB I forgot to ask are you bending your knees a little on the down strokes?

I do automatically. Forgot about it until I watch a YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/wvC_7nuW3gk?si=zGCT-QP7D3GZaeGS 

@Glisten @TAB 

All this talk about splitting wood, I feel like buying a load and getting a nice axe to just cut it up for fun. I won’t though. Don’t have a fire

TAB
Senior Contributor

ho k @Glisten  doubt bend knees unless part of 'blunt as axe and fullover head swing' .. then I step forward and jumpo in the air as well ,lol o .... (mechanics)

TAB
Senior Contributor

..am not doing full or even half swing @Glisten  , yet getting better results re sharp axe and placement of axe . (?)..

TAB
Senior Contributor

can do outdoor thingos ok 'braziers' stratco has , eg @Oaktree 

😆 @Oaktree axing it is so satisfying. I’d cut wood 6 hours a day if someone would let me 🤣

@Glisten 

Maybe we should train and get involved in axe cutting championship at Perth Royal Show?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance