Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah, it's a win in the end @TAB 

I just saw your makeup bag and thought i'd mention. Some people use it some people don't. I gave myself a DIY haircut the other day and thought of you @Glisten

@StuF @TAB hey cool friends, phone got sorted. Young man at shop sweet talked me out of complaining against them ha ha

Well at least it's fixed @Meowmy 

Should complain though...or at least get some compensation for stuffing you around

@StuF hey StuF, think will write a complaint ha ha

Good idea @Meowmy 

Good afternoon @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques hope you are all doing well 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, going okay here. Will be having a few days off work soon. What are you up to ?

@StuF @TAB Got everything I needed done today. @Meowmy think long term. You may have to go back to the phone place in future and if you issue a complaint now they may recognise you when you go back. I don't know how complaints work but don't think its worth it in the long term unless they stuff up again. I would not complain to protect any future dealings I may have with that store.  I sense that customer service representative's job may be at risk but i may be wrong.

Hello cool friend @Meowmy I hope you enjoy days off 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance