Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope your appointment went well. Just chilling 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, all good thanks @Meowmy  wasnt such a huge difference like last week, but still good. just need to maintain things a bit. ate too much just now, think going to lie down lol

Hello @TAB @ENKELI @StuF @Glisten @Meowmy 

Back from an afternoon walk and am now doing my health audios. Had a good walk with no recovery time required. Did 30 minutes. My joints need collagen so am looking forward to drinking home made bone broth every day.

This weekend I'm going to try downloading my tracks onto my Android. Its easy apparently but I have some measure of trepidation about it but will see how I go.

I bought some "Be Kind" brand foundation makeup today. I prefer going clean on my makeup now. The price was quite good for an independent brand. They used to sell it at Priceline. Its also made in Australia.

Anyway got to get my fitness up again. Saw a proud mum pushing her newborn in a pram at the park.

It was a reasonable effort out there today but need to get fitter. Squeezed in yoga this morning and prepared an apricot slice after lunch.

I guess I'll go off after this and try and have some rest before organising dinner

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sounding very organised @SmilingGecko  very good

Thanks @TAB getting there!

Great work @SmilingGecko !

Have a good evening 🙂

Thanks @StuF I'm busting my gut doing this but hopefully I can re-adjust 

@SmilingGecko I wish I had half your motivation.  It's the one thing I wish I still had.

Be Kind, where did you purchase it? Good to hear it's an Australian brand. That's why I use Natio and Nude by Nature. Both Australian owned and made. Plus they don't irritate my skin like other brands.

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, out getting great hairs coloured ha. Hope you're all okay.

Motivation has always been a problem for me but my meds help a little but I really struggle with it the truth be told @ENKELI I don't know how I keep at it. It takes a huge toll. Some days I used to wonder how I could keep going 

The Be Kind makeup is vegan and you can buy online from their official website! I used to buy Natio and its a lovely brand. I never bought their foundation but had their rouge.  I did read a review that said you could buy Be Kind from Priceline. You could always ring the store first to see if they stock it in your area. I've seen pics of their foundation and it has good coverage on the models and is great for ageing skin. I just don't like the chemicals in products and what they put in bovines to get glycerine derivatives which is why I go clean make-up now

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance