TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well you are just lucky that she could do what she did when she was around @SmilingGecko 

you still have memories

Former-Member
Not applicable

I hope it works @SmilingGecko  🙂 x

Nobody needs to have power outages in this day and age when it comes to electricity and wiring.. it's not like humans havent been using electricity for only a couple days, isn't it! 😉🌺

That place you lived sounded totally scary in terms of electricity risk - Im so glad you arent there any more! 😊💜

Yes I was very fortunate to have her in my life. It was over 30 years ago.  I just checked facebook and can't find her on there. She re-married. Don't know if she is still alive or not @TAB 

@Former-Member yes the place was a bit of an electrical nightmare. Had nowhere else to live. Used to have to rent one property after the next. Glad I have my own place now

TAB
Senior Contributor

sometimes memories are better @SmilingGecko  you'll be okay

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, got home. Just chilling. Hope you're all okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

all good thanks @Meowmy guess holiday on your day off. was think ing long weekend. just off to chemist here, scripts run out without me realising it

@TAB hey tabby, half day tomorrow then off for four days ha ha.

Thanks @TAB I will be ok. Have been a bit upset but may go off for awhile. Yes don't forget your meds. We've got ANZAC day on thursday. I'm glad I went in and got my script done. Talk later

TAB
Senior Contributor

Guess you can go for a trip to beach for few days then @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Had 4 scripts needed @SmilingGecko  another 2 nearly out. Pharma loves me on like 8 meds.would choose when took them til got told off couple times after AF