Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Evening All.

@Former-Memberthose Petit Fours look mouthwatering. In the real world, we've got a little piece of tiramisu waiting for after dinner... which is running late.
@DeterminedGlad to hear your afternoon went well. We'll have to imagine the photos.
Am guessing it went a whole lot better than this little outing. Smiley Very Happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOfy5LDpEHo

A sketchy look at family life: Daddy's on childcare duty while mummy gets the ice creams. As seen on www.bbc.co.uk/comedy
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds more relaxing than the boat  @Determined

@Smc  clip = 😀

Love it @Smc

Probably right re boat @Former-Member

The furred one Jelly seems happier & less behaviourally challenged @Former-Member

Since being introduced to the backyard, & spending more & more time outside (though less companionable now).

The feathered friends seem happy, with even a few new baby finches (in the cold weather).

I could do with some feathers (for warmth) myself, the house is so cold these past few days.

Any eggs from your chooks?

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Adge our pullets which hatched in December are now laying :ok_hand:

Excellent @Former-Member

That's quick, isn't it?

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Point of lay chooks are usually 16-18 weeks old @Adge, ours would be closer to 23 weeks now. Short days though so not expecting too many eggs, but come spring ....

@Former-Member I did Ag science at uni and found the poultry science fascinating because of the effect daylight/lights in shed had on fertility 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Anna88 I only have limited knowledge of poultry but enjoy my home flock.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance