Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Thanks @Determined A better night's sleep (or several) would be wonderful...

Yes, well the past 20 years were hard enough the first time for me too....

Any Re-Run (repeat) would need to be totally different, or much better....

Adge

hello and hugs for today @lilisteinn , @Former-Member , @HenryX@oakca002@roses@Olga 

and a nice virtual cup of coffee 

how are you today xx

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

friends.png

@Shaz51 @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Determined @Daisydreamer @lilisteinn@girasole  @oakca002@roses@Olga 

Hi Shaz and everyone else,

That coffee always looks great. I'm off to singing at the local residential aged care community. A small group but it is a pleasant activity on a Thursday morning. I'll enjoy the coffee at a local nook after singing. Another pleasant activity.

"See" you all later

Best Wishes,

Henry

@Shaz51What perfect timing as I just made myself a coffee! Hope you are all having a wonderful day so far and remeber to reach out on the forums if you need extra support today!

via GIPHY

If you are so lost in a some else's spiral and which causes your own spiral and don't know how to ask for help what then?

Guys have a hard time admitting they need help, and when they do admit to themselves cannot find a way to ask. 
Maybe not the correct topic for this but still how do we ask?

Hi and welcome @HenryX ..... 👋

Hi and welcome to the forums too @Lokison ....., 👋   Do you have a regular doctor you can speak to ?  They are usually the starting point for reaching out for help, and talking about what sort of help is needed, what support services are available, etc.  You have taken a great step in speaking up here.  We have blokes about the place who will be able to give you their feedback too.

@Determined @Adge @Wanderer 

love another coffee @HappyCastle Smiley Very Happy

enjoy the day @HenryX 

hugs @Lokison , sitting with you my friend

Hey @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @HappyCastle 

Smiley Happy

@HenryX Sounds like a lovely morning.  Good they are opening the aged care up again to more activities.

Smiley Happy

@Lokison 

Hello.  Hearing you about mutual spirals.  How to be clear not be codependent is the big question.  Our society  seems to have a long way to go in the areas of family and relationships.  Progress seems to have gone backward in that field of human endeavour ... IMHO.  Take care and keep reaching out, but there is no harm in being startegic about it, as there are a lot of profesisonals knocking around who are less than stellar ...

Someone mentioned the book "The Hidden Persuaders" this morning and got the author wrong, but I agreed.  I have to be more careful of giving consent.  Thats my issue.  Informed consent is often not as simple as people reckon ...am too agreeable ... der ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vance_Packard 

Hi Shaz 

delightful virtual cup of coffee haha! I have joined a walking group that meets Tuesday and Thursday at the local shopping plaza. We do whatever laps of the plaza before the shops open as we are up to doing, and I'm feeling a lot of benefit from it.

Also I had an appointment with my psych doctor and had the courage to be real with him and not like I have done in the past being put on a false front regarding how I felt. The doctor was very good as the result 

Thanks Shaz for your message 

I hope you are travelling ok, and also anyone else on the forum 

Love , hugs and encouragement roses 🌹 

That would be interesting watch the shopping plaza come alive @roses 😀👍:ok_hand:

Walking in aircon is great too 

Travelling ok today thank you  , a bit hot and a couple of  showers 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance