Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hello  @PeppyPatti .  Hope your the shiny side of the good coin. @ENKELI  posted she taking a spell

away. in case your wondering where she is.  Yeah,  I know, I miss her already too.

Ureal hand craft and pics.  Thanks for the post.

@Glisten .  Mate . .  the commercial  TV does my head in too.  I recon they turn the adds volume up, 

and my finger covers half a dozen buttons of the control all at once. Do you find yourself giving lip to everyone that comes on the screen. One day,  one of em is going to give it back to me and I'll  jump out of my skin .  I love my  ABC..          Hope your cruizen..           Huck..           

@PinkFlamingo  How are you today mate.    Me, I'm still looking for my space ship. I know I parked the bloody thing somewhere.  I guess Life out there is one thing. Perhaps I should have asked..

will we ever find in in our life time.       What would life be without unsolved mystery,  hey mate..

Still scrounging through posts .  Back later..                        high everyone.        tonys..        

@tonys  Huck, back in the day it was a family teamwork to pounce on the remote control to mute the tv adverts.

Because we all have ADHD and hypersensitive hearing.

All my family can hear the humming from electrical appliances. There’s a lamp on my left the omits a high pitched noise.

Anyway, now I have Apple tv and Netflix - no ads. All on my iPad.

What have you been up to today Huck?

G

Hi @tonys 

I noticed you there and thought I would weigh in. Your space ship was over my house last night. I noticed a strange green light. I think it was checking the progress of my Brussel sprouts. They are coming along but have to grow another few months. I am feeling a lot better now and I am looking forward to my trip. For a while there I was worried that I would end up in hospital, The danger of that is gone now. Just chilling at home and trying not to get overexcited. Maybe I will go visit that town of ours. I miss it

Hello @greenpea 

Lovely

3502.jpeg

Hello Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away

Ive been missing out on the discussions as haven’t managed to logon for a while! Thought I found something sweet to contribute and lost it. Still haven’t found it! Now I’m sick in hospital and too sick to care about living really! Always so hard to fight your way back and no one to ask for help! It’s such a difficult world sometimes and if your body cooperate then maybe your mind would be able to create that positive space to keep up the fight of independence, mobility, and caring for oneself! And Guns and Roses- November Rain- just came on my play list! Suits the mood! 
love the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald too but isn’t one to leave your spirit dancing! 
must away have got to try and walk around bed and put belongings away again! Looked for wallet and it’s not here! Do I get more anxious, assume it’s at home, cancel everything in case, or pretend I never had one?

let’s hope the extreme amount of pain relief I had first night carries over still and keeps me asleep another 12 hours at least!

good night for now

@Doldips15

Thinking of you @Doldip15 

I hope you feel better soon.

Hey @Glisten   Wow ..  A whole house of ADHD, where do I sign.  That must have looked like a jumped on nest of Jack Jumpers.  Well,  apart from buzzing  @Oaktree ' s  house with my space ship, I've been a good boy today.   Rain cancelled fishing, but I made a good, gone fishing,  sign for the front door. Might put it up tomorrow, and got the camper Trailor out and washed it.   Needs a pink slip for reggo. Its NSW.

Can't even take a leak without a pink slip over here.

What did you get up to mate.  No shed on the weekend. that must be annoying. Spent a heap on a lotto ticket,   Hot tip from,   the Gecko...   I recon if my pony comes in, you n me go into the,  holly grail pen business.  

Like those,  Killl Bill  samurais,   They only go to the chosen few.

Hey @Oaktree   Get excited.  Your going on a little trip.  I'd be rubbing my hands together and bouncing of walls.   In fact, shove over.    I'm coming.  😁..                   tns.

Now..   I just got a monster craving for popcorn, so  I'll be back later.  Fine chopped garlic, butter,

and honey.  Pour over,   Mix through, and  .  .  .                  

Thinking about you @Doldip15 hoping your going to get rest in hospital. 

I had dinner with my mum tonight and I love how we try so hard to manage our differences to know we love each other. 

Home alone tonight. Fab. 

japan-photography-tatsuto-shibata-02.jpg

Hey @Bill16  thankyou for you message......i must admit -

Probably brave@Bill16  to be kind and ask me about my day -  beeeeecccause now I'm going to write all about my day. 

So at last iv sent Mr Rocker home 🏡 because he's very interested in only watching football for the next season which is fine, I don't mind the footy but not as crazy as him. 

Then I stole someone's  piece of 🍰 cake in the fridge because iv already eaten mine. 

My birds are singing a lot tonight. 

Hope all is having a very nice night, 

Yes your correct @Glisten 

It's Saturday night - silence at home but birdies are singing. 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance