Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Yeah it's super crappy situation @ArraDreaming I wish I had answers for you. Are there any like, indigenous housing services in your area? idk that might be an entirely unhelpful suggestion, I just wanna help make it easier on you 🥺

we can’t pay this amount anymore @Jynx but also if we do get a house we will need to borrow the bond money from someone

@ArraDreaming ugh, bond. Yeah that's such a stick in the spokes hey. What are your missus's thoughts?

Borrow from her folks I guess even though that might be not fair or possible cause they always help us out @Jynx we would repay them some when we get our bond back from here,

@ArraDreaming sounds like maybe you're like me? Get a bit of an ick feeling when borrowing money? Like I know logically that it's all crappy capitalism and not winning the birth lottery, but it still feels like... I hate potentially putting others out y'know? 

Sounds like they're super supportive in-laws though, I hope they're the sort who wouldn't offer if they didn't have the means. 

Yeah but would rather we didn’t have ask for help @Jynx
I’m just frustrated tonight mate frustrated at the world and anxious

Totally get it @ArraDreaming

And yeah, you got a lot going on mate. Sometimes makes you just wanna scream hey

Hi @Ru-bee how are you

Hey @ArraDreaming I'm doing good thanks

How's your day going so far?

It’s ok, I am working today but just having a break, waiting on one of my kids to get here he’s gonna tag along for the ride for a few hours @Ru-bee
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance