Re: Does anyone want to talk

@ArraDreaming omg I found out recently that those are called 'bindles'!! Hehe it's fun to say. Bindle. Binnnndle. Spindly bindle! 

And now of course that has lead my tangenty brain to free-associate and I remembered one of my all time fav puns/pickup lines, thought you'd love it too: 

ethx6meaz4g01.jpg

it came up because our kid was trying to make one on the weekend using a stick from outside and my tshirt off the washing line and I said what are you doing and he said I’m making a bag on a stick to keep my “valuables” in and we couldn’t work out what they were called,
He reckons he wants that and a hat with corks hanging off it for his birthday at the end of the year @Jynx
Easy to please
I will tell him tomorrow it’s a bindle

Ahahaha love it @ArraDreaming! So glad to share that little tidbit of trivia so you can pass on the knowledge! 

I wonder where he saw the image of a bindle? I reckon I would've seen it in old Looney Tunes cartoons as a kid ay. Cos I certainly don't see folks walking around with bindles these days. 

Dude who freakin knows @Jynx
“if you are missing in the bush again you can also use it as flag for help”
“I have never been missing in the bush”
“well maybe one day”
😳
I’ll leave you with that goodnight @Jynx

Bahaha golden @ArraDreaming 

Night night 💜

Hey @tyme you about for a cuppa?
All good if not mate I’m just dropping in to say hi

Or anyone else about

Hey @ArraDreaming ,

I'm not around for long, but can have a cuppa. Just having a herbal tonight.... it's sooo cold here!

Yeah I won’t be staying on long either I just stopped in busy night here gonna settle for a movie or a show in a little how was your day? @tyme

That sounds lovely. 

I'll be hopping into bed soon I reckon. Today's been okay for me @ArraDreaming 

Hope it's been okay for you too.