Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Guess what @ArraDreaming ?

I've got COVID. I just tested.

Is this the first time you’ve had it?
@tyme ahhhhh oh no!!! 😢

I’m tempted to test too but I just had in early December so I’m pretty sure im safe for a bit

That sucks!

My second time @ArraDreaming 

But I feel fine compared to the first time I had it.

I felt I was drowning the first time. 

This one is okay - for now.

Oh well. I can stay home for the next few days 🙂

If it helps everyone I know who has had it recently has said it’s felt pretty mild to them @tyme
you can still work too which is good, if you feel ok

Yes, this is defo very mild compared to the first time @ArraDreaming .

I'm not fussed. 

At least I've got an excuse to stay home.

True!

Meanwhile I feel like garbage and I don’t even have Covid @tyme 

I have a confession though @ArraDreaming 

I don't think I've ever taken a COVID test properly before. In the past, the positive line appeared immediately. These ones are very feint and took about 15 minutes.

we went through this same thing with one of us when we got it… first test we did was very faint, turns out our kid already had it and was “patient a” (we all got it eventually) we just tested so late in his infectious period that he was almost negative, was fine and negative within like 3 days so maybe yiu’ve had it for a few days already? @tyme would explain the faint line… either that or it will get stronger lol you could be on the start or end of it…

Chemist brand cold and flu tablets are a lifesaver I skip the branded ones now these are like gold! And you know how often I get sick…

@tyme how are you today?

I am SO SICK
I had the worst fever last night to the point where I was having delusions and was convinced the baby was walking around the house and that my legs were so sweaty that the bed was soaked and covered in sweat (it wasnt).
I have dosed up on c+f and I’m still bed ridden this is worse than when I had Covid
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance