Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

I have been wondering if your ok @Zoe7

That is really lovely of you @ArraDreaming Just heaps going on especially catching up at work with parent/student meetings and reports. Reports are nearly done so that is a load off but still a few meetings to get organised. How are you?

Yeah sounds busy as @Zoe7 did I tell you Mrs j has finished her teaching degree she is hoping to get into a school for next year but might do some CRT work to start with next year if that is an option
I’m doing ok a fair bit going on with my sister and we need to get out of our rental just because of the cost @Zoe7 they put it up by a lot

That is super exciting for you and Mrs J @ArraDreaming Did she do Primary or Secondary teaching?

It sucks about your rental increase. I understand the cost of living is hitting everyone but that makes it even harder for those that rent.

Primary @Zoe7 she has a pretty good job where she is and is about to go back from mat leave this week… so we are still deciding she might hold off on teaching until the kids are all at kinder or school not sure yet

They want $800 a week from us @Zoe7

That is probably a really wise decision @ArraDreaming Teaching takes up a lot of time so having the kids at school would be easier. Please congratulate her for me and ask any questions you or she has. Teaching is hard work but well worth it.

OMG @ArraDreaming That is more than my mortgage 😮

Thanks @Zoe7 she is very smart! Very proud over here.
Can you believe our youngest is already 10 months? 😬 going so fast

Yeah… they have just put it up, it was already far too much for us but we have made it work now that has pushed us out @Zoe7 private rental of course…. The have their own rules
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance