Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

The wild bird seed has bigger seeds in the mix @Shaz51

The smaller seeds they will be able to eat, but Budgies & small parrots will not eat the bigger ones (eg Millet).

Yes, self-care. A magazine for yourself sounds like a good start.

Adge

yes they did not have any budgies seeds today @Adge and yes self care is impotant , might have a soak in empsom salts later  xxxx

New magazine = 😀

Here is a cuppa to go with it @Shaz51 

images (3).jpeg

ohhhh soooo lovely @Former-Member, hat remindes me that i have to cook something for tommoroow --- arrrrggggg

Yes New magazine does =Smiley Very Happy @Former-Member At least, if you like the magazine.

I haven't bought one in years.

Adge

Trust that cooking for tomorrow was not too stressful @Shaz51 and that you managed to get a look at magazine and have a soak. 

yes @Adge, I buy the good magazines , none of those rubbish ones , soo this one is interesting " australian Healthy food guide "

Hello @Former-Member, @Determined, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @PeppiPatty, @Appleblossom, @Former-Member, @outlander, @Bella1978, @Sophia1

had a bad night vomitting and diarrea, and onward this morning , could not even drink water -- dont know if it is a bug or my gallbladder Smiley Sad

Thats not good @Shaz51 i hope you feel better soon. It is the season for bugs thats for sure

💜💐 @Shaz51 .... get well soon ....

A Healthy Food Guide magazine does sound interesting @Shaz51

I hope you feel better soon, it's no fun having the runs or vomiting.

I had to take Gastrostop today, for that same reason.

My digestion has never worked well, since my surgeries. Then my Dr said that I now have IBS as well.

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance