Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Ha ha .. look at that will you @Anastasia @Eve7 . 😍

Clearly those inspirational words were said with you in mind @Anastasia . You have had both me and now @Eve7 apply them to you on the very same day. Pictures are different, but words the same. @Eve7 have a look at my post half a dozen posts back, from this morning. 😄

Love to you both.

Emelia 💞

Lol I did see that. I am all about coincidences but I do find it hard to accept those words about me. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart 💜❤️

@Emelia8 @Eve7 

Yes, I noticed but thought it was so true of you both that seeing it again would be great @Anastasia @Emelia8 

Awww thank you @Eve7 🙏💖

Hi @Anastasia 

I hope you have a great day celebrating your Dad's birthday today's- a very special day indeed.

Enjoy the yummy cake 🎂

Dear @Anastasia ... just heading off to bed, and was thinking of you.  Sleep well my dear friend.

Emelia 💞🤗💤

Image result for good night

Thank you dear @Emelia8 

Sitting up worried as to why my son is nothome from work as yet. Sleep well beautiful 💞

Oh dear, thats not good.  He works shift work doesnt he?  What time was he due to finish? @Anastasia 

He's home 🙏

@Emelia8 night x

Good news @Anastasia 

Good Nite 💞💞💤

Image result for good night sunflowers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance