Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Jynx  You have offered more than you realise tonight.

@Eve7  it warms me to know it has made a difference for you. 

HeartHeart

Hugs @Lee82 ❤❤❤

Wrapping you up with love dear @Eve7, I am sorry I wasn't here for you. @Shaz51 @Jynx @Lee82 💕💞❣️

@Eve7 wrote:

Good Afrernoon @Anastasia 

I'm sorry I'm only replying now @Eve7 , I'm also sorry yesterday was an awful day for you. I wish I had been around and I am sorry. 

I hope your day is ok with this long lockdown. It just seems to go on and on.

We are managing ok just miss seeing my parents and the boys their father. 

I called my Mum this morning and she seems ok.

Is your Mum in NSW @Eve7 ?

My son is recovering slowly and his leg appears to be at the right stage. He does have an infected thumb that is not going too well and now on 2nd course of antibiotics. He spent four hours at ED yesterday as GP wanted another opinion. I just dropped him there as I knew he wouldn’t be seen quickly with a sore thumb no matter how infected.

Gosh @Eve7 poor lad. Is the finger as a result of the same accident? I hope the AB can get on top of it 🙏 I'm glad to hear his leg is recovering as it should be.

I did enjoy the OG and totally understand your friend being concerned about quarantine as the SA athletes have to do it all again in SA. The athletes I know in quarantine have been overwhelmed with gifts being delivered to them! I think it’s great they are receiving so much love but I don’t think the hotel reception is enjoying the extra deliveries.

Haha oh well they deserve the gifts 💕

I’m not doing well today and had a bit of a setback last night. I can’t elaborate on here.

Praying today is a better day for you @Eve7 🙏☀️✔️🍀💞

Congratulations on being accepted into the TAFE course. There is no way I could work in mh. I’m in disability management and I do have a bit to do with plans and mh however I try to avoid it if possible.

Thank you 💕

How are your parents coping?

They're ok. Dad is awaiting his latest scan results. So anxious but otherwise ok.

Sorry your boy can’t have a big 21st bash, maybe he can have a big 22nd??

Thank you. We were only ever having a family dinner with Mum and Dad and his father and step mum so will do it delayed as soon as we can 🙏

Lots of love you you my friend 💖🌸💖

More love back to you beautiful Eve. Please stay safe. You mean a lot to me. 💕🌹💞

Good morning @Anastasia 

I’m sorry my story played out on your thread last night but I’m glad Jynx was around. Trying to take it easy today before my pdoc visit tomorrow.

Yes, S1 hurt his thumb in the same accident but nothing was done about it at the time and now it’s infected.

My mum is in Sydney living with my sister and her family so she’s been on “home detention” since June.

We’re not in lockdown but have to wear masks everywhere and no community sport.

I hope your day goes well. Lots of love

💕🌸💕

Please never apologise @Eve7 , it's not "my" thread sweetheart, it's just a thread. Wherever you land here is ok. I feel happy that you received the support you needed.@Jynx is awesome, thank you Jynx x

Shame the missed his finger but I am glad that he's having it attended to now. 

A good day here so far. Getting lots done. 

Enjoy the sunshine sweet Eve and please take care of you 💞

@Anastasia 🤗💞

Thank you @outlander beautiful picture 💜

Hello @Emelia8 it's so great to see you!!!

Love always x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance