Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Former-Member thank you beautiful girl ❤️

That means the world that you popped in. I have had you in my thoughts constantly sweetheart. Sending you hugs and hugs and more hugs 😉🌸🌹💐🌻🌼

Is anyone around to talk to...please?

Im around @Anastasia are you ok?

Thank you. Not really. My boys si and sh are high. It breaks my heart. I wish I could fix everything. I don't understand @outlander 

It is hard watching and not knowing how to help @Anastasia
Ive been on both sides of this fence unfortunatly. Being a parent and not knowing how to help a child would be pretty scary and distressing sometimes esp when the role you play is often known as 'the protector'
Do you want to talk about your thoughts and emotions atm? Maybe we can get them to settle a little bit

It's ironic @outlander I live in fear that I'll lose him.

Leading up to my tests I thought if I was to go before him then I'll never no and won't have to suffer the pain, selfish really. But then I panicked and thought that can't happen cause he needs me, bitter sweet results really

I know you have a lot yourself I'm sorry I'm just a mess and I don't want to burden you. Thank you for being here but you don't have to @outlander 

@Anastasia i want to be here for you. Your never burdening me!

Thank you @outlander Idint have a lot of words Im spent emotionally and concerned. I'm grateful he tells me but then won't tell me what to do to help him. I wish I knew. Maybe he doesn't even know? I'm not sure

I understand how you feel @Anastasia it can be quite a mess sometimes. I can be like that with pop too, some days i just want it to end so i dont have to worry anymore, then other days isee that he needs me. It makes it really tricky to try and manage our own emotions and life when we're so worried about those we care for.

Im sorry if ive asked already but do you have some support in place for yourself?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance