Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Lots of love from me @Anastasia 

💜💕💜💕💜

Hello and love and hugs to you all. 

Thank you for your kind messages. I'm a bit pooped. Tomorrow will be my first day around home since Good Friday. I have so much admin, cleaning and phone calls to make. It will be nice to catch up around here. My business is going well, yes profitable @NatureLover, I'm pinching myself. Sorry it's brief, barely awake. 

Sending you wishes for all that you need @NatureLover @Eve7 @Bow @pancakes @Emelia8 everyone xox

Hi @Anastasia , thanks for popping in with an update! Gosh, you have been working hard. I hope the hard work has maybe resulted in some exhausted sleep... 💚

Makes me smile knowing things are going well for you @Anastasia although tiring. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Some love for you @Anastasia 

💙💜❤️💚❤️💜💙

Leaving plenty of hugs for you this morning @Anastasia  🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 know that your not forgotten about 💕

Hi @Anastasia , I am wishing you more energy, less stress, more sleep, more coping, and more positives...

My therapy lamp has arrived! Initially it didn't work, but after a few days I managed to fix it. I started the light therapy this morning for the S.A.D. 🙂 Apparently it takes between 1 and 2 weeks to work. 

My right arm is a bit bad at the moment 😣

And I haven't been very active here lately. Busy-ness plus depression 😣

I'm trying hard, my dear friend. I feel I am not in touch with the universe like you are... 🙏🦋🌈🙏

Sending much 💚

Hi @Anastasia , your newsy message perked me up, thank you ❤️ And I was relieved that things are going (mostly) well for you there...

Wanted to send you bugs 🐞 --- no! Hugs 😄

Also wanted to send you 👀 🙏 🦋 🌈 🙏

Hello dear @NatureLover 

I think you might be you just have to believe ..

The fact that you copied all of my little pics is a sign...

🙏🦋🌈 

How is your lamp, is it helping?

And your arm?

I was being really diligent with my hands as I'm aware they are in show whilst preparing my customers orders, but Its very much one step forward two back. 

I love my bugs, thank you 🐞🐛 returning them tenfold. 

Hoping you can get out and enjoy some sun tomorrow. Thinking of you always 💛💚🌄

Hi @Anastasia , just popping in with some bugs 🐞🐛🐜 and hugs 🤗 for you...

I think my therapy lamp is affecting my sleep patterns, I've been waking up at 4am for 3 nights now...but I have been doing a little more than 1 hour with the lamp in the mornings, so will drop back to 60 minutes. Yesterday I forgot I had it on! It is sooo lovely having it on, quite addictive! The room seems much darker without it. However, it's been 8 days now and I reckon it's making a positive difference to my mood already 🙂

My arm is about the same, I have been trying to leave it alone but not had much luck. Thankfully the CEO's wife (who might notice and object to the number of band-aids) is away for 2 weeks, so I have time!

I hope your business is thriving and that your sleep is OK...how is your mum's sleep? I have been sending wishes for that too...

Much 💚🌷🦋🌞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance