Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

I hope the visit goes ok @Anastasia I am sure he will be grateful to see you.

A rest day on Sunday sounds like a good idea. 

@Anastasia  Oh Anastasia  sorry to hear that things are so tough for you right now. Of all people to be going through so much .... it is grossly unfair. If you need someone to talk to anytime I will be there. We all love our Anastasia. Take care beautiful one. Love peaxxxHeart

Hi lovely lady @Anastasia 

I'm so sorry that you've got so much on your plate at the moment, but you are doing an amazing job of juggling everything. Make sure you keep looking after yourself. 
You and your boy are in my thoughts and I truely hope things improve soon for you both.

Hugs,

L xx 🤗💞

Thanks for the update, dear @Anastasia ...I am thinking of you today with having to go in to the office. It must be incredibly hard, when all your focus is on your boy. I'm sorry your health has deteriorated 😞 I really hope you can work from home on Friday and rest on Sunday. Also that you can find a good support worker, the right fit for your boy. So much on your plate 😞 Sending lots of 💚 and wishes to the universe. 

I know today feels hard @Anastasia so going to leave a heap of squishy hugs here for you. Come grab one when you need to through out the day. Will be thinking of you 💕

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (73).jpeg

@Anastasia 💕

Hi @Anastasia ...I'm concerned for you, with your many burdens and pain at the moment. For some reason your thread doesn't pop up in my searches, so I go to your profile and search back the pages till I find it...this time, it wasn't till 9 pages back that I found it. I'm concerned that you are so busy supporting others that you might have forgotten to take time for yourself...I know you are seeing your boy today in hospital, and I hope you can also take time this weekend to rest and have some 'me' time. I haven't forgotten you are at risk for burnout. 

I know the needs are great at the moment, all around you. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten your needs at all. Sending much 💚 and wishes for you. 

@NatureLover you've made me cry. Thank you for always being here for me. I am not able to see my boy today, I've been unwell and in bed for two days. So whilst I know it's not covid as I had a test I am too unwell to make the visit and I wouldn't be responsible in doing so. Absolutely heartbroken.

He's not doing great but potentially out next week as his "time is up". I hope if he's not safe they'll allow an extra week 🙏

I couldn't bear him home not safe. 

The day I had my eye issue and raced to the optometrist I had scheduled a meeting that I run...it got postponed to last Thursday, in doing this it inconvenienced my Director and a number of colleagues. On Thursday I had the covid test and worked from home bedridden, offered to do it with minimal voice but my Director  postponed it to the 27th. I then have a project that comes to fruition on the 28th, 29th and 30th. During this time I won't be able to deviate off the path. Reason why I say this is I NEED my boy home safe I can't work from home, take time off, fall apart. Not at all and especially not during that time.

I'll be ok, I'm just annoyed I'm sick. I had my week off and lots of zen and got on top of things here and now it looks like a tornedo has hit.

I think I'm sick from the fallout due to the blindside of my boys decline. It puts us back 12 months and the future that I had almost seen a tiny light ahead has now gone. I'm doing all that I can to set up supports for when he's home. I have a sw visiting him in hospital today to meet and greet and see if they are a good fit. I spoke with him on the phone and he sounded just perfect so I've sent it to the Universe. His availability is limited but we'll see what comes of the visit and go from there. I feel like "that girl" at work. Always with "issues" running out early, working from home, days off, long lunches, sooner or later my boss will surely say enough!? I'm aware I give all when needed to and I know I've kicked some pretty big goals this year but still I worry. Everybody has limits.

Thank you for listening to me prattle on. You are very special NL. I hope you are doing ok? Hugs and hugs xox

hugs @Anastasia 

cat cuddles.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance