Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Good morning @Anastasia 

Just a quick note before I head off to DBT class.

I'm thinking of you and your boy and really hope your visit y'day went well.

I hope you were able to get some restful sleep last night and work isn't too hectic for you.

Much love

L & Levi 💞🐾

Just thinking of you @Anastasia how is your boy doing today? And how are you doing? Squishy hugs for you 🤗

Thank you all for your relentless support, I am truly grateful from the bottom of my heart and depths of my soul. Some of you actually got me through the other night when my world came crashing down and the heartbreak of what was going on was almost too much to bear.

Tagging those of you who have written messages of support to me here or on other threads @Emelia8 @Bow @Eve7 @WIP @NatureLover @HappyCastle @Peri @Snowie @outlander @Lee82 @Bellarose75 @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @greenpea - sorry if I haven't tagged you but if you are reading along then it includes you too x

It has been a very difficult couple of days and as a result my health has taken a turn for the worse 😞

I "worked" from home today in the comfort of the heater and my pj's, however do not have that luxury tomorrow so will have to physically go in to the office with as Eve would say my big girl pants for face to face meetings. Depending on how I "go" health wise tomorrow will determine if I work from home Friday or not. I have a number of projects coming to fruition over the coming weeks which will require focus and dedication on my part, something that I am going to have to dig extremely deep to actually find. In a perfect world I would take leave and focus on my boy, but I don't have that luxury. He will potentially be coming home late this month or early next month, so I urgently need to set up new a new daily support worker around his new circumstances that I became aware of last night 😞 This is not an easy task due to his anxiety, needs and the right fit. 

I love you all and know you are battling your own demons so please know that I am there with you in spirit even though I don't have much to give word wise at present xoxo

Hello beautiful @Bow shazam - we were writing to each other at the same time, thank you for caring. Hope you are ok lovely xox

@Anastasia I am glad you have members on here that can support you hon as you go through all of that you have to go through. You are dealing with so much and are showing so much strength just from getting through each day. Not only do you have to work and care for yourself, but you have your son to look after and care for too. The words 'super mum' comes to my mind when I think of all that you do.

Please keep reaaching out for help, you are certainly worth it. Also, please keep looking after you, you are super important to us here.

Lots of love and hugs

Snowie 💜💜

Oh @Snowie I'm crying. Thank you so much. I wish I felt "super" thank you xox

You may not think it hon and we rarely see it in ourselves, but you are doing an amazing job @Anastasia 

Thank you @Snowie I echo this to you as well with your kiddies and hubby xox

Thank you @Anastasia 

I hope tomorrow with work goes ok for you

Have you got any plans for the weekend at all?

Thank you @Snowie 

Visiting my boy Saturday and that's all for now. Have to rest so I get better, hopefully I can on Sunday x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance