Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Thanks for above pics @Anastasia  ... beautiful, both of them.  Adds some care and beauty into my life, at a time I feel unwanted, ugly and used.

Glad your pizza night was nice.  Those days are very important to all of you, and will become even more so as time goes on.  I expect your Dad only tells you the basics of where he's at, and wouldnt want you to worry any more than necessary.  But I'm sure he will be appreciating an extra hug as well as a chance to spend more time with you and his other loved ones right now.

Thank you for being available.  I just dont feel like talking right now.  Its too hard.  So my posts are limited.  

Wanted to wish you a good day in the office today, and hopefully a chance to work from home a couple of days this week.  Hoping your Boy also has a good day, and continues to give you cause to feel very proud of him.  Hope your older son is doing well with his job and that your bf continues to support you as best he can.

Emelia 😊💕

See the source image

@Anastasia 💞🤗🦋💞

Hello dear Em,

I've re read your beautiful message and I just wanted to say thank you. Yes I do think my Dad is keeping his cards close to his chest so I am just treasuring every minute. 

I understand and respect that you aren't able to talk. It's more just reminding you I'm available 👂💕

I'm going to work from home tomorrow and probably Thursday too. Cannot wait! Will get through lots and be left alone to do it. Better keep going for now. Hope you are ok (as much as you can be) 💕🤞🤗💖 @Emelia8 

Thank you @WIP xoxo

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you today @Anastasia 

Back in the office for your work again after a couple of days working from home.

I'm impressed with you doing some much needed self care by attending exercise classes over the past couple of weeks.  The way you're going ... you'll be looking totally trim taut and terrific.  Although you probably already are!

Anyway I hope your work day goes well, and that your Boy continues to make significant headway in his MH recovery.  As always ... sending lots of love and gratitude your way.  I appreciate you soooo much.

Hi there @WIP @outlander @Shaz51 @Former-Member  ... hope each of you are doing well.  Sending love.

Emelia 💕🙏

Image result for best friend anyone could have

Your message warms my heart, thank you dear @Emelia8 love you lots x

I hope today you can enjoy a cuppa on your deck, I'll be there in spirit. Pizza night and I'll have you with us again in spirit too x

Hugs to @WIP @outlander too 

Hello dear @Anastasia ... been thinking of you all day, but I havent been on here very much today.

Wondering how your Boy is getting along this week, after a bit of a low where he spent most of last weekend in bed. I read that he had a new support worker starting this week. I expect that would have been pretty stressful, for him as well as you 😊.  I hope everything is going okay in that regard, and he is happy.

You had been going to the gym a day or two a week, the last couple of weeks.  Have you been able to do so this week too, or have you simply been too busy with work and everything else you have to get through on a daily basis?

Anyway, I will leave it at that ... just wanted you to know I think of you often, and I am here for you anytime.  You spend so much time helping the rest of us around here ... but rarely ask for support for yourself.

Love you more.

Emelia 💕🤗

I thought you might like this stunning hedge of hydrangea ........... pink, blue and purple.

Image result for hydrangea hedge

Oh my goodness @Emelia8 

You just took me back to my childhood. We had one just like that growing up. It was beautiful and when we played hide and seek I reambwr circling it so that my brother and the neighbourhood kids couldn't find me lol!!!

Mum had every colour and both varieties. 

Lovely to hear from you Em. I wonder how your day has been. I haven't been able to be around either not have I checked up on my family here so I'm just going to tag to remind you I care xoxo

@WIP @outlander @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Snowie @Clawde my brain is mush please forgive me if I haven't tagged you. I am at the stage of mixing my words and not being able to string together a sentence. It's been a very intense day all round but I care about you all tagged or not

Sending lots of love @Anastasia 💖💖

My favourite @WIP 🤗💕

How are you sweetheart?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance