Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

suzanne
Senior Contributor

Survey on sex, intimacy and mental illness

Hello Forumites

Last year a brave forum member started this conversation.  It was quite an eye opener and had a ripple effect.  It lead to this blog and this Topic Tuesday which in turn lead to an invite to a mental health conference. It's a chance to be part of a panel of mental health professionals making the point that our sector doesn't give this issue the time or attention it needs.  It's to our clients detriment and it's something we need to change.

My role on the panel is to give voice to the experiences of those with a mental illness, their carers and partners.  So I've created a survey to dig a little deeper into the topic.  If you have a few minutes, I'd really appreciate you filling it in.  It will only take 10 minutes and it's completely anonymous.  The link will take you to another website (survey monkey) where no identifying information is recorded.

Here is the survey. 

At SANE we'd also like to create some fact sheets and resources around this topic.  And so your responses can also guide and give depth to this work.

Thank you.  I appreciate you reading this far and for anyone able to do the survey Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance