Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

ohhh @Former-Member 

sending you understanding hugs my awesome friend 

love to have a coffee with you and let you know that i am with you , be strong xxx

i kno it is hard to do something else while waiting xxxx

@Former-Member  Thinking of you as you process all that is happening for you 😓🙏

Screenshot_20200322-140304_Samsung Internet.jpg

images - 2020-03-22T151512.723.jpeg

how is mr @Former-Member coping xx, is he on pain relief ?

still in hospital?

hugs @Former-Member Heart

Mr Darcy very anxious about being in hospital @Shaz51, until he has the scan tomorrow and results are through (and hopefully a clear diagnosis and treatment plan) he is only on limited/possibly inadequate pain relief, more is on  offer,  but he declines it.  

I have decided to wait until Dx is confirmed before contacting his fill in case worker (who has not seen him) and will certainly  ask if the pdoc he sees also sees patients at the hospital he is on (I think they might) and as to what involvement might be needed if any.  In one way I feel scared as they do not know him very well or the past problems he had with some meds, but do feel it might be necessary.

one step at a time my friend @Former-Member 

hope you can have some sleep tonight , but if you are like me , it will be a long night and the next few days HeartHeart

@Former-Member  Thinking of you as you wait.

No official diagnosis through as yet - Mr Darcy having an MRI tomorrow - imaging pattern has me somewhat concerned and the nurses suggested I come in a bit earlier and I might catch docs on rounds but have left a message as to when would be a good time for me to see them.

hugs @Former-Member HeartHeartHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance