Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My elephant in the room - Dependent Personality Disorder

Thank you for responding @Former-Member 💜💐

Aee tou in bed?

We're having another cold snap here. Are you down victoria way (can't recall)? I'm in SEQld which rarely gets this cold bŕrr!

No trouble @Former-Member, you've been there for me heaps, its the least i can do when I'm actually with you.

Yes @Former-Member. I haven't been out of bed for the entire day except for a shower and then I was exhausted and came back to bed. I'm not sure but I think you know what my urge is more than most on here. I think but am not sure if we SH the same way. I haven't since February but have been getting so close over the last few weeks

Yeh, don't go there, grab an ice cube and squeeze it 'till it hurts & melts away first. I find strong smells good (insense, perfume etc). Oh, congrats on taking a shower - a step ahead of me there. Are there any noises outside this time of night where you are?

Yeh don't, I miss you when you're not around. It would undo everything you've worked for. Lose ground you've fought to scratch back.

Hey guys. @Former-Member @Former-Member

Want some more company ?

If it's helping to talk @Former-Member, then keep talking ... we're here ....

Does this mean your son is not home ?  When is he coming back ?

💜🌷💜

Hmm, that doesn't sound good. I guess I get through trying convince myself that it would matter to my son deep down. I've had family members tell me to 'just go do it' - so i sometimes get determined not to give the likes of them the satisfaction.
Other times, when i'm shaking in bed in the foetal position, i berathe, touch & describe things (mindfulness) and cry out to the Lord for Jesus. Sometimes i grown from the depths - get it out.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance