Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

Looking forward to that day of reckoning @Teej.  Once I heard that they are in control of their choices, it made that difference for me.  I believe there needs to be accountability if nothing else.

Managing in the moment.  Spending into my future, but that is just how it has to be for now.

Yeah. For me the day my psychologist (back in the day) taught me about the grooming it helped me to see that it was a complex web that it’s hard to see when you are in it. @Faith-and-Hope . The same for the gaslighting. 
I hope you get some resolution soon re family structure and financials. I’m probably about to crash. Only 2 ¼ hrs sleep last night. 
not sure when I’ll be back on but thank you for the chat. It was well overdue and I’m grateful for the quiet chat. I’m still struggling to come back on the forum in a consistent way but I’ve been lurking a bit every now and then lately. I’m a bit scared of being overwhelmed by too many posts to respond to. 

78492C2F-A4EE-47D8-AC25-0D319D283FEA.jpeg

15FBC1AF-AFBE-4524-A304-37823F32F76C.jpeg

58645AEE-BA05-42E2-B275-6E917F746AC8.jpeg

@Teej  💜🌷💕

Sleep well Hon.  See you next time.

🌽❤️ @Corny …..

Heyo @Teej, @Faith-and-Hope.

Good catching up with how you're both traveling via your conversation... hugs to both of you. ❤️

Thanks @Smc 🌷💕.  
I have been sitting in the slow lane here for a while.  So much going on, and have had few words to try to talk about it.. Good to see you too.

Have been somewhat that way myself lately @Faith-and-Hope. Not to your degree,  but I get what you mean. Sometimes it's easier to just sit quietly.

Yes @Smc 💕

@Rhye - @Teej and I have history on the forums.  We found somewhere to chat ….. 🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance