Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

@Former-Member, I don't know anything about the situation, but it is possible that it's nothing to do with you?
Sometimes when I'm finding things particularly stressful, I just don't have much left over for supporting others, so I back off a little... I hang around the social threads, but just touch briefly on the more personal ones... enough to keep a bare finger on the pulse of what's happening, and maybe occasionally click a "support".

@Faith-and-Hope 

Thinking of you today. 

Thanks @Former-Member .....💜

I have been following along with you, praying for strength and opening doors to Mr. Darcy's treatment and recovery. 

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 

You too have difficult circumstances, trusting you too will find peace in the storm.

Dear @Faith-and-Hope  ... I asked if I could send you a message via the managers, but they said no.

I just wanted to let you know that I definitely do not hold you at all responsible for any of what transpired from here. I really wanted you to know that, just in case.  Anyway @nashy told me to post to you anything I needed to say, within the rules of course. So thats what I'm doing now, as they will be closing my account soon. Please continue to do what you always have done, in your own beautiful way.  And make sure that @Zoe7  is okay. Although I'm sure you will do that without any prompting from me.  I'm sorry @Zoe7  thanks for trying ... but my mind was already made up to leave. Its best I think.  I'm only sorry I caused so much pain and anguish to you, and also others .. especially @Faith-and-Hope . Everyone loves you Zoe, and understandably so.  You are so full of sound and sensible advice, always from the heart and always from personal experience.  Please do not let anyone down, by staying away. When I said on the other thread that you are needed here ... I meant it.  You are needed.

I have to go, but wanted to have a (relatively) private word with you both before I am cut off.  Give Toby, Cat and Nellie a somewhat sodden cuddle from me.

Sherry 💔👋

@Former-Member I am asking you from the heart to please not close your account but take some time out instead. There is nothing that cannot be worked out but we both need time to do that. I am only posting myself to you to try to convince you to reconsider - it is not just others here that would miss you but me also. No matter what has happened and what you are feeling you are so very important to me. You also very much need the support you have here especially when you are quite obviously in a very dark place. I once again extend my hand to hold onto yours - whether that be close on here or at a distance for now - and again I ask you to reconsider. Time mends Hon but it is not necessary from my point of view because you are, and always will be close to my heart Heart

What @Zoe7 said ^^^ @Former-Member.  

If you do go ahead and close your account, please come back and open a new one when you are ready to.  We, and others who live you, will be holding space for you to rejoin us.

Love and hugs Hon ..... you are in a dark place, and there are stressful times ahead of us ...... I feel you belong here, with loving support around you, as all your forum friends are expressing to you - me included.

0AE18560-9407-43D0-AC65-9ED4E786FB97.jpeg

❤️🦋 @Zoe7  ....

ohhhhh @sherry, please come back my dear friend xoxo

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Smc@Adge 

Sherry, I hope you'll come back someday soon and see this. We want you here. 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance