Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Depressed boyfriend ended relationship

Keep strong @Anna88 and hold to your convictions ..... see what comes ..... it can be hard, but you will never know unless you give it your best try .....

🌷

Thank you. I find it hard to try my best when he doesn't want any contact at the moment. I'm worried he will forget all about me and how nice our relationship was.

Our fears play on our minds if we let them in @Anna88 ..... just park up the worry for later when you know better what is going on and take a break from it now, cos it’s all just second-guessing and you will tie yourself up in knots over something that might never happen ..... just keep telling yourself “one step at a time, and the time to worry about that is not here yet”.

Hi @Anna88 ?

Are you okay ?

Sorry, I went back to reread the posts to cheer myself up and somehow managed to post a blank msg!

And then couldn't work out how to delete it

Don’t worry @Anna88 .... we all do that.    I think the mods come through sometimes and remove the blank posts, so not to worry ❣️

I am sorry you are feeling down.  Do you want to talk about it ?

I wall tag you from a couple of social threads, but just ignore them if you are not up for company.

💐💜

Thanks. Just feeling a bit sad and missing him a lot. I still can't quite believe he's gone when there was very little wrong with our relationship. Just hoping he realises how positive and happy it was and comes back eventually.

No worries @Anna88 we got rid of the empty post - like @Faith-and-Hope said, happens to the best of us! 

Glad you are getting some great support here Smiley Happy

I hope so too @Anna88.   Are to taking care of yourself to help you cope with the sadness ?  Do you have a self-care activity of some sort to occupy you today ?

I am visiting my brother and new-ish sister-in-law in the country.  I managed 9 hours sleep last night, which was a bit of a shocker, but it must be doing me good to be away from our family strife.  I visited my Dad and sister in a different direction in the country last week.  They live a days drive away from me so it hasn’t been easy to leave what is going on to come and visit, but I have started to jump on other modes of transport.  I need my family and they need me.  This has been pending far too long.

Do you have family around ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance