Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Daughter Catatonic

I'm glad to hear you have your husband @Krishna , and he has you. My relationship is weathered to say the least and may not stand the test of time...time will tell. Always have you in my thoughts sweetheart. Please keep taking care 🙏💐

Re: Daughter Catatonic

Hey @Anastasia  Im so sorry to hear of the effect on your marriage. There's certainly been times when we've struggled to keep our relationship a priority but we persevere. It has taken it's toll. My girl hasn't been seen by the acute care team since they dropped her off at temporary accommodation and administered her meds on Wednesday night. No clue where she is now 😔. I have to wait until Monday to contact them as nobody answering the phone over the weekend????? Trying to remain calm. Am in the midst of flooding where I live, safe but all roads out are closed as is the highway heading to where she is. I'm literally shaking my head in disbelief thinking seriously how much more?????? I know she has been given some money and simply hoping she will return herself to hospital. Wicked wicked wicked illness and the ripple affect is indescribable. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance