Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Smc over 2m of water through our friends shop. Others are much worse off.

Boys are oblivious

Darling... unsure where she is at.

I think being there to support friends has shifted her focus in a good way, even before this though she has slipped into a dark space again. Recurrence of self harm in the past week or 2. I just hope the aftermath of this does not weigh too heavily on her. It has affected me in an uncomfortable way.

It will be a couple of days possibly before I can access work. Currently inaccessible. That will depend largely on rainfall in coming days. More rain predicted so 🤷‍

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined, My Mum, despite her struggles, could be very compassionate when someone needed help. Sometimes that's something that can break through the negative cycle that runs around feeding itself inside the mind. Hoping that will turn out to be the case for your Darling. Take care.

Double-checking in @Determined, since the news stories indicate that things are not letting up.

Thanks @Smc ,

We are kind of on the fringe and over the worst now  although more potentially on its way. 

Feeling a little weary and fragile today.

Back at work today and super busy catching up which helps in some ways as a distraction. 

At the beyond tired but can't sleep at the moment 😴 

Call from school teacher today,

One of the children has started to self harm 😢

Feeling overwhelmed 

Don't know where to go from here 🤷‍

Ohh noo my @Determined  s2 ??

@Smc , @Faith-and-Hope , @Anastasia , @Former-Member , @Rhye , @moderator 

Ohh hugs @Determined ❤❤

S1 @Smc 

Although S2 has had the last 2 days at home and I suspect emotions are playing a big part in his ailment 

At least S3 is back to his happy self after more than a month of being miserable from pain. 

Ohh hugs S1 and S2 @Determined xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance