Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for puppy if I go to hospital.

@Former-Member @Zoe7 

Edited I'll remember eventually lol.

She's a staff cross from an animal rescue group. She's been brought up in a wonderful foster home and is about 4 months old no

I enquired about another pup she had but she said that pup was too excitable and suggested Cookie.

For me its all about temperament and intelligence and she has both. I've met quite a few great staffy's so I'm really happy with her.

@Gillie1 👍

@Former-Member 

At least you know you aren't the only kooky one in the house 🤣

(Apologies for my humor).

But it doesn't matter if the connection is there. That's the important thing mostly. 

I still forget sometimes @Gillie1 and I have been here for over 6 years lol

Cookie is such a cool name - love it 🐶

Hello @Gillie1 you could ring Pet Medical Crisis they usually provide low income people with paid access to veterinary care all paid by donations. I know you are not asking about a sick animal in this instance. But they may be able to link you in with a free or affordable service that can take care of your dog while you are in hospital. The CEO of the company is very nice and you can find them on facebook or online. I wish you luck but think they would be better equipped to answer your query and provide a referral as they are in the business of pet welfare 

@SmilingGecko 

Thanks. 🙂 I will definitely check them out. Great service to know about. 

Thats good @Gillie1 you could even have them for future reference if in case your dog needs major medical care and you can't afford it. Pet Medical Crisis will pay the bill as they know how important pets are for disadvantaged folk. But for now they may just be able to suggest something regarding doggie day care while you are in hospital

@SmilingGecko 

Definitely. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance