Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for L-B

Hi @L-B @tyme @Asgard @PeppyPatti @Jynx 

I hope you are all travelling well today. I just got back from donating plasma. My medication changed so I was worried that I wouldn’t be eligible but all good to go. 

Hey @Oaktree @L-B @Asgard @PeppyPatti 

Great to see you all. Hope you are okay.

@Oaktree - that's so wonderful that you do that. You know, if they made donating more accessible, I reckon i'd do it all the time.

Good on you @Oaktree !

Hi @Oaktree 

Now that is pretty awesome that you do that, just another part of the awesome peron you are.  Is that different from donating blood.  Good on ye  ....Asgard

Hi @L-B 

Very glad to see that things are going a wee bit better for you, every little win is a win for you......Asgard

How are you doing today @L-B ?

Hoping things are improving at your end

Hi @Asgard @Oaktree @tyme , today was slightly better as I spoke up to my employer this time re: how things have been. It's all a bit touch and go and daily am close to resignation though did not mention that. Holding on as best I can. Just finding it way more difficult than anticipated. Don't like complaining and would like it if I had solutions but I am out of them today.

@L-B 

Good on you for hanging in there. Sometimes you have to fake it until you make it. I am very proud of your resilience 

Hi @L-B 

All you can do is take it 1 day at a time.  After a while it gets easier, but first you just concentrate on getting through each day.  You are always in control, be proud of yourself.  These are all just little victories for you.......Asgard

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance