Forums news and feedback
01-06-2022 12:28 PM
May 2022 Community Wrap
A big hello to all the SANE forumites! 😊
A lot happened this month on the SANE forums, and we’re excited to share this wrap-up with you all.
Thanks as always goes out to all members for continuing to make the forums a safe and supportive community for all.
#️⃣ Trending topics:
- We celebrated IDAHOBIT week (Lived Experience Forum)
- We celebrated Schizophrenia Awareness Week (Lived Experience Forum)
- Good morning! (Lived Experience Forum)
- Need to vent (Lived Experience Forum)
- The weekly Friday Feast (Lived Experience Forum)
- Something’s not right (Friends,Family and Carers Forum)
- Daily Check in Space (Friends, Family and Carers Forum)
👏 ✨ Celebrate a member: 🎉
Shout-outs to these members for their contributions to our online community…
@maddison for the genuine and thoughtful care you provide others, despite your own challenges 💝
@Judi9877 for your willingness to share, your openness and kindness 🌻
🗓 SANE events to take part in next month:
As we head into June there’s plenty of opportunities events and opportunities to get amongst it in the Forums!
Check out the June events calendar below and keep an eye on our events thread...
🔦 Spotlight on:
In May we welcomed new peer support workers to the team @TuxedoCat , @FloatingFeather and @Sirius . You will be seeing more of them on the forums from June onwards. Please join us in making them feel welcome!
🌸 Quote of the month:
Thanks @Eve7 for this contribution
Do you know someone that could be celebrated in the next wrap or see a quote you think could be shared here? Feel free to email our team at email@example.com
If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the support button, and we will notify you when the next one is up!