Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Peonies
Senior Contributor

January Community Wrap

Hello everyone!  

Happy 2021 to our amazing Forum community!  We are back at it with a wrap up of what happened on the SANE Forums this month 🎊 

#️⃣Trending topics: 

👏Celebrate a member 

This month we wanted to do shout outs to these members for their contribution to our online community.  

@Judi9877  for starting the discussion on resilience and mental health. It was fantastic to read various views and perspectives on what resilience is.  

@WIP  for sharing with us about their psychologist's suggestion to keep a Mood Diary.  

@Krishna  for supporting another member and reminding them to stay in the present and take it one step at a time here. 

@Gwynn  for welcoming new members to the forums and providing tips for others to try alongside with taking their medications.  

🎉Forum events to take part in next month 

Exciting online events are coming in February. We will be posting more information about it in the next fortnight. Please stay tuned!!  

🔦Spotlight on: 

We had our first Topic Tuesday event for 2021, where we were joined by one of our amazing Bushfire Ambassadors @Fizz , who many of you may have met in the Life After Bushfires Forums. A big thank you to everyone who joined and participated. If you didn't make it to the event, please feel free to take a look at the discussion here.   

quote.pngQuote of the month: 

“Give yourself the time you need to go on the journey of wellness. You can be happy again. Keep on the track that you are on, and also welcome. This is a very friendly and supportive community” - @powderfinger.  

“You will find lots of lovely, supportive folk on here and several with similar stories /,experiences to yours. Have a look around the different threads and you’ll find social ones that are a bit more lighthearted as well as more serious ones.” - Eve7  

As our forums community grows, we continued to be amazed by the support and care we see on the forums. Thank you all of you for making the SANE Forums community a welcoming and safe space for all to come and share their various experiences 

Tagging those who supported last month’s wrap to receive a notification:  

@Sans911 @Determined @Former-Member @Clawde @26aqua @Former-Member @saltandpepper @Snowie @Emelia8 @Powderfinger @Bow 

Do you know someone that could be celebrated in the next wrap or see a quote you think could be shared here? Feel free to email our team at team@saneforums.org   

If you are enjoying reading our monthly wraps - hit the support button, and we will notify you when the next one is up! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: January Community Wrap

@Peonies 

Hi, I love reading the monthly wrap. It's awesome. We have so many amazing members that do do much for this online community. I also love hearing about the live online topics. I keep forgetting that they happen. I'll try make it to one soon. 

Thanks for highlighting the appreciation for all of us. I often feel I'm not giving back as much as I'm getting. It's lovely to know these things. 

Thanks for a great January wrap. Heart

Thank you so much for your kind feedback about our monthly wraps @Powderfinger !

Agree! We are so lucky to have so many amazing and supportive members in our community 😊 

Regarding live online events on the forums, make sure you keep an eye on the "Special Events" topic area and the featured discussion section to stay up to date on when they are happening 🤗 

don't know how i missed this - i guess i wasn't tagged.  

it's so hard to keep up with everything lately.  need to press 'support' for just about everything these days - otherwise you miss things

I'm glad to see you've found it now @BlueBay. I can see you've 'supported' this wrap too, so you should get notified when the next wrap comes up 😊 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance