Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: SANE Forums Responsive project: Ask technical questions & report bugs here

hi @NikNik

i am finding that when i login on my laptop i need to login twice ... i enter my username and password which is all correct, but it then takes me back to the same screen where it asks me to login again ... hmmmmm

Hi @Bella1978

Has this been happening ever since we migrated over to this version a couple of weeks ago, or more recently?

Thanks,

Nik

Hey @NikNik

Since switching to the new version.

Thanks @Bella1978

As a first test, can you clear your cookies in your internet browser? If you're not sure how to do this, Google the name of the internet browser you're using (eg: Chrome, Firefox etc) and 'how to clear cookies'.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks!

Hello @NikNik

I am finding even if I wait until icons appear, that when I click in text box on my android, the screen jumps and I either cancel or post a blank message which I then need to go back and edit. Can you help? 

Hi @Former-Member

I will look into it and get back to you 🙂
Nik

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback on the changes so far. We appreciate your patience as we've worked through (and continue to work through) some of the bugs.

We'll close this thread for now, however please do continue to contact us about any tech issues as they arise. If you'd like to keep up to date on forum enhancements going forward, please check out this thread. And if you'd like to post feedback on the forum enhancements, you can post it here.

Thanks everyone 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance